From: Joeydahook9@xxxxxxx [mailto:Joeydahook9@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, August 22, 2004 2:22 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: engine swap/dyno sheet

Gary P.  Could you send me a copy too?  Joe R.  Also, ref the swap...I've
had
a poly which was pulled for a big block....The big block hp is great, but
most of it is wasted in tire spin.  Next time I'll leave the poly.  Great
motor!
My 2 cents.  Joe

[AD removed for archives]
RE-GROW YOUR HAIR STARTING NOW.....Click here for more info!
caacxydb7yoMzf/Medical Hair Restoration

----

b7yoMz.