Re: Engine swap

[AD removed for archives]
Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or
Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically
invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
caacvggb7yoMza/Sharebuilder

In a message dated 8/20/2004 10:21:22 AM Central Daylight Time,
hemirr@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Headers,
> the traditional big block headers sold for early B's seem to need a lot of
> mods, I've tried Hedman and Cyclone myself and needed a lot of cutting
> welding and hammering, but the TTI models are supposed to work real well,
> and I'm sure others will post about their findings.
>

> Bill & Kathi Parker, South Central Indiana

  Hi Bill and Bill,
It's like Bill said 'what's with this older $&@*?'.
I have a hemi in a '63 Plymouth, ... I think the engine bay is extremely
similar, if not exactly the same as the '62, ... anyway, the TTI headers made for
this application fit perfectly. I've heard all kinds of horror stories about
hammering, and torching, and bending around a piece of pipe etc. I stood back
at ten paces and sailed mine in, ...
Ok, mild exaggeration, but they fit perfectly.
Ron ...