From: Don Hudson [mailto:mopar4me@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, August 17, 2004 10:03 AM
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: 64 4spd. console boot

[AD removed for archives]
Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or
Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically
invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
caacvggbV82soa/Sharebuilder

Perhaps Layson's has already repopped it.  Stopped by their spot at the Nats
inquiring about boots for a 65 A Body (have 3 65 A's with a 4 speed).
Advised me they have repros for the 65 but sold out the limitied supply they
brought with them on Fri!  Might check with them on the 64 boots
Don