Re: Push button learnings

[AD removed for archives]
Save up to 67% on Omaha Steaks + Get 6 FREE Burgers and a
FREE Cutlery Set + Cutting Board!
caacvgpb7yoMza/OmahaSteaks

> Glad it worked for you Buck! :)
>
> The "light bulb" analogy reminded me of a similar process suggested
> by
> Jimmy Peavy. Let's see if I can remember... You disconnect the wire
> from
> the neutral safety switch then run an electrical tester from the
> battery, (the screwdriver looking type tester with the light bulb in
> the
> handle). Hold the metal tip of the electrical probe to the
> electrical
> contact on the neutral safety switch. Then adjust the cable for
> neutral.
> When the light in the electrical tester lights up the cable is in
> neutral. (Jimmy let us know if I did not get it as you suggested!)
>
> Thanks,
> Gary H.

 Buck,  This sounds like an easier way than what you found, and now that
you know exactly how it's done, you may never have to do it again!  It
seems so complicated at first, until you understand what you did, and why
you did it. Good for you!       Tom in Dallas

[AD removed for archives]
RE-GROW YOUR HAIR STARTING NOW.....Click here for more info!
caacxydb7yoMzf/Medical Hair Restoration

----

b7yoMz.