Us Only Cracked intake, Rear main

Extra! Extra! Read all about it! Get the latest weather,
sports, and lifestyle news you can't afford to miss, all
at a price you can afford to pay!  Click now!
caaa9eYb7yoMza/TopOffers

First I do not understand this "I ship only in the USA". Shipping to Canada (or visa versa)for instance requires nothing more than telling the UPS guy the address and writing on the box what it is. (THe reciever of goods does the border thing, not the sender and all that requires is to put, "UPS to act as broker" on the box and the party it is being shipped to,s phone number.  Parcel Post is even easier  but takes forever .  Not a whole lot different than Shipping locally. Canadian and American banks have a good trade agreement , in fact some of your US banks are partially Canadian owned (Harris Bank for example. ) just to name one so processing Checks , international money oders etc is never a problem. We are each others biggest trading partner. It doesn.t make any sense to me when I see a Ebay ad that says "US only" especially when there are so many Canadians looking to buy this stuff with money hanging out of their pockets..

Rear mains . You can and i do use the neoprene rear main seals in the early blocks. If you don't like the little notches for the seal you can get a smooth seal holder  from MP. Biggest problem nowadays is the offshore seals don't seal well especailly the newer wick pieces that go with the seal for the sides of the main cap.
Filing down the aluminum seal holder a couple of thou helps with the sael itself but the side wicks are of questionable quality nowadays. Extra care is advised .

Cracked intake .
I understand your frustration and it is unfair but "not repairable" just aint so. Cast iron welding of the reliable variaty is now regularly done. Diesel clyinder head repair shops are just one such place to get it done. Not only will they weld it they will warranty it as well. If your gonna throw it out throw it up here.
Same goes for MAX Wedge heads. If you have  cracked ones, Don't scrap them. I would be interested in them.
 BTW, I still need 1 Nascar Hemi Rod (6.86 ) If anyone lives near Mazzolini and could call and see if they have any left in stock I would appreciate it as that is where I got them in the first place but thier website Email won't work for me for some reason.
Don Dulmage

----

b7yoMz.