Rusty dash panic

[AD removed for archives]
Sponsor a child today through Children International.
Give a desperately poor child hope for a brighter future.
For only $18 a month you can make a difference!
caacpgsb7yoMza/ChildrenInternational

While up under the driver's side dash today on my 1964 Fury, I found
MANY rust holes up there.  They are centered around where the lowest
part of the wiper arm bolts to the body, a place you can't see unless
you're under the dash.  It's pretty bad--don't know what's holding the
damn thing in there!  I find this strange because my car has,
mercifully, very little rust anywhere, not on the floors, frame or body.
 How can I fix this?

[AD removed for archives]
Stories from the Civil Rights Movement. Extraordinary stories,
ordinary people. Share your memories today!
caacpgMb7yoMzf/AARP

----

b7yoMz.