Re: mopar on the road and cool yard in ohio

Re: mopar on the road and cool yard in ohio

[AD removed for archives]
Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
caacpgIb7yoMza/Sharebuilder

If it makes you feel better, My oil goes down to 15psi coming off the highway
also, sometimes 10psi on a real hot day. I have a poly 318- top end rebuilt
a few years back. I use 20-50 oil.
A fan shroud makes a big diff. in controling water temps.!
My Poly does not like 205-210, if I'm reading the gage right.
I use a 180 themostat. with shroud it stays there!

My speedo used to jump around a lot, and finally gave up. It made noise,
just before it gave up, from behind the dash. So maybe it
came loose back there? Haven't checked yet.

hope this helps, Schuyler

Schuyler 62 Dodge Dart 440 wagon w/ Poly 318
<http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-wrobel62.html>