Re: tires

[AD removed for archives]
Apply now for a No-Annual-Fee Discover® Platinum Card
0% Intro APR*, No Annual Fee, Up to 2% Cashback Bonus®
award* Start Saving Today ? APPLY NOW! It's fast, easy and
secure.
caacpgwb7yoMza/DiscoverCard

Don- what are the largest tires you can use when converting to the 3"
relocation it?  I see them advertised all the time and wonder if they're worth it for
a street car. Are they hard to install?  I have moderate welding skills. I
plan to have the rear out of the car for a going over and didnt know if the
relocation kit was worth the effort on a street car.  I understand new perches
will gave to be welded on the tubes and I guess offset rear shackles are
required.  I need the 3600 lb ss springs for the common mopar sag and might as well
redo the whole thing if it has benefits.  The largest tires in the rear that fit
right now are Dunlop Qualifers 215 70R 15, 23" tall.  I have about 1" from
outside wall to fender.  I'm thinking the motor will easily overpower these.  I
cant get the tires out of the wheelwell without maxing out the air shocks
which I prefer to eventually get rid of.  Ideas?   Also, I intend to install the
cam straight up as you did in the Old Reliable to limit some of the torque.
Joe