Re: LEAF SPRINGS

[AD removed for archives]
Save up to 67% on Omaha Steaks + Get 6 FREE Burgers and a FREE Cutlery Set + Cutting Board!
caaclxSb7yoMza/OmahaSteaks

The 62-63 B-Body cars have a 20" front segment and a 35" inch rear segment. Add one more inch to the front for the 64-65 B's. BTW - your '63 can use the SS springs right out of the box since the segment lengths are the same. I buy SS springs from Mancini in Detrait - they're in most Mopar magazines.

Akron Don

Akron Don

SCOTT OSTROWSKY wrote:

Hi,

   Can anyone tell me what the leaf spring length, front section , and back section should be for my 63 330 post. I bought some springs that were supposedly made for my car but I may have gotten the wrong ones because the rear axle position looks off. If anyone has the info or link so I can check these measurements it would be greatly appreciated.
Also where is a good place to get superstock springs for my car if these turn out to be wrong?

Thanks,
Scott
1963 330 post

[AD removed for archives]
Get a FREE Mortgage Quote from Mortgage War. Simple 60-second application for mortgage information. Rates are the lowest they?ve been in 40 years!
caacneLb7yoMzf/411Web

----

b7yoMz.