Re: Long Ram Manifold

[AD removed for archives]
Save up to 67% on Omaha Steaks + Get 6 FREE Burgers and a
FREE Cutlery Set + Cutting Board!
caaclxSb7yoMza/OmahaSteaks

In a message dated 6/18/2004 12:00:37 AM Central Daylight Time,
wwatson5@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> As for the 1959 Dodge RB 383, forgive the rudeness, but how did you know it
> was an RB 383?  And how did you know it was the original engine?

Forgive my stupidness, I only went by the 38 that was stamped on the pad
extending from the front drivers side valley pan area, I guess that it never
occured to me that someone might have welded up the area , machined it off and
stamped the numbers there, and no I was not the original purchaser of the
ambulance, again I say forgive my stupidity, because if you say that this combination
was not possible, it must be so
                                                                      dodger