a few more typewriter questions

Graduate in less than 13 months with AIU?s Online virtual
campus. Classrooms and student service as close as your
computer. Highly accredited, study anytime ? anywhere.
caaccM2b7yoMza/ AIU

  OK, bear with me, trying to figure out how/what I am going to do to
  keep my pushbuttons after switching to the big block in my 63  Fury:
    A) the 1965 tranny has a slip yoke setup instead of the ball and
    trunnion, correct?
    B) But to run a 65 tranny with the pushbuttons a pushbutton valve
    body needs to be swapped in, correct?
    C) I have several 727 valve bodies from 318 equipped cars, would
    those work or do I need a valve body from a big block 727 pushbutton
    tranny?
    D) I hear from Gary H. that the early input shafts are different and
    u cant find trick converters for them and a switch to a later input
    setup would be necessary. What year did this shift occur?
   Neal Zimmerman, Eugene Oregon

Apply now for a No-Annual-Fee Discover® Platinum Card
0% Intro APR*, No Annual Fee, Up to 2% Cashback Bonus®
award* Start Saving Today ? APPLY NOW! It's fast, easy and
secure.
caacf0Db7yoMzf/ Discover Card
----

b7yoMz.