Hilft

Apply now for a No-Annual-Fee Discover® Platinum Card
0% Intro APR*, No Annual Fee, Up to 2% Cashback Bonus®
award* Start Saving Today ? APPLY NOW! It's fast, easy and
secure.
caacf0Db7yoMza/ Discover Card

Hi lift has nothing to do with that. Duration is what hurts.
Lift in a steel headed mopar should in most instances not excced .540 that is because the heads become turbulant at this point and when turbulance develops flow is distrubted. In fact at lifts of 600 it is only 63 % of flow at 540.
Anything less than 540 is fine  and i personally like a cam with at least 500 plus lift. Some porters run the flow up to 600 lift but the flow figures are no greater (usually slightly less) than a head properly ported for 540 so the net gain is 0 and it just becomes an more expensive way to do the same thing.
Duration (which is what gives the engine it characterstics) is what make or breaks a street engine. In a 383 400 it is very critical but in a 440 it would be hard to have too much. Why? Because the 440 is a torque monster with 490 ft lbs stock and in its day was only exceeded by the 455 Olds at 500 although the olds didn't have the HP potential.
The extreme energy cams from comp appear to be very good and they are Mopar specific (for a change) I have used a few of them and have been surprised and pleased at thier perfomance. One in particular comes to mind which was a 360 9 to 1 engine i built for a customer. Despite its lack of gearing and proper chassis etc it would still occasionally break the tires loose in second gear. I have used them in 383s as well, Good cams . RB is still my first choice for a brutal groundshaking saturday night cruser or a Bracket car but these Comp extreme energy cams give very good perfomance and have been developed for us. They are very good. Nothing wrong with your duration for this combo. Follow the break in instructions and do not let it idle for at least 20 minuntes
Don

Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or
Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically
invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
caaccMMb7yoMzf/ Sharebuilder

----

b7yoMz.