Re: 64 Polara guys - help me out!

Looking for a Promotional or Marketing Gift? Discover
Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty in grown up handfuls. It's
the creativity unleashing, mood enhancing desk toy
customized with your corporate image!
caaceBcb7yoMza/ Crazy Aaron Enterprises

Dont know exaCTLY ABOUT THE 64 polara ,but at a mopar show last week , a
guy had a 63 Fury with goodrich 275 60-15's , they just barely fit , I
rolled under there and looked , he was right , they just barely fit. They
were these new drag radials, they looked  way cool. Dont know what his
rims were. Be warned ,he said they were fine with two people in the front
seat, but, no back seat passengers, SQueak on corners.
    On MY 63 Fury  Goddrich TA 295 50-15's fit and they look monstrous
    but I dont think the 50 sidewall looks right on a hot rod, it needs
    60's. The BF Goodrich TA's in the 60 sidewall heigth only go to 275's
    , thats the widest u can get in 60's.This is just goodrich TA's I'm
    talking about.
   I checked out Mickey Thompson Sportsmans, oh my God , i would need a
   night job.
  Neal Zimmerman, Eugene oregon

Give Your Team Access to Their PCs from Anywhere. Increase
productivity with a secure remote-access solution from
GoToMyPC Pro. Stay in touch with your office. FREE TRIAL:
caaccMVb7yoMzf/ ExpertCity

----

b7yoMz.