From: "David L. Orr" <fe2orr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Seat belt holsters for Ô64 Plymouth Sport Fury
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 21:10:55 -0500

Cancel your low-carb diet. Lose weight. Choose your own
foods. Learn more about our program at:
caaccM7bV9vtXa/ Dr. Smith

  I have a 64 that I bought in 64 and the front seat belts came on the car
the rear were dealer installed. The door side belts had the long holsters
with retrackter. the console side bolted directly to the driveshavft  hump
with a large bolt and bracket on the end of the belt no retracters   Dave O