RE: gas prices

Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or
Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically
invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
caaccMMb7yoMza/ Sharebuilder

Wally,

I think it has something to do with all the rain. I am not sure if
it causes mold in the gray matter, or all the gray rainy days with
too much time to think is the problem, or both.

Earl

Is there a fence around Oregon?....should there be? ;)

>Ah , but I see  my humor is wasted on such mortals!!
     What i meant was accept the penalty of uniqueness and pay it,or
     accept the penalty of the mundane and pay it.
    Once again I will quote Dizzy Gillespie: "If you have to ask u miss
    the whole point", thats what u say to the guy at the gas station
that
    asks u what kind of mileage does that thing get??
     Jump out of the car, throw your wrenches on the ground, little bits
     of spit forming at the corners of your mouth, veins bulging, level
     him with a steely look and say through clenched teeth: " Thats not
     the idea of a car like this u numbskull!
    If I wanted to putt across town for 14 cents i would get one of
these
    little putt-putt scooter gadgets  for 500 dollars and spend about
    four dollars a week on gas riding to work and down to the Autozone ,
    which by the way, I am considering.I'm not too proud, ask anyone
that
    knows me.
   I would never light a classic Mopar on fire , although once in a
   drunken rage I stomped the roof of a VW beetle down to the seats. No
   cant even go to the junkyard without wanting to take some Mopar home
   with me, just because I hate the idea of the crusher getting it some
   day.
   You see I am Oregons #1 Mopar fan, Gary Wilson used to be but then I
   arrived on the scene. Wait a minute, come to think of it Gary wilson
   and I are the ONLY Mopar fans in Oregon.

    Neal Zimmerman, Eugene Oregon

Looking for a Promotional or Marketing Gift? Discover
Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty in grown up handfuls. It's
the creativity unleashing, mood enhancing desk toy
customized with your corporate image!
caaceBcb7yoMzf/ Crazy Aaron Enterprises

----

b7yoMz.