Re: Underside originality

Give Your Team Access to Their PCs from Anywhere. Increase
productivity with a secure remote-access solution from
GoToMyPC Pro. Stay in touch with your office. FREE TRIAL:
caaccMVb7yoMza/ ExpertCity

> Thanks to everyone for the information!!  Here's the next question -
> what
> should I do with the underside now?  It has the original
> undercoating but is
> "peeling off" in small spots on the underside.  Do I remove the
> remainder or
> is there an alternative to re-apply undercoating to these areas?
> Lots of
> work either way, just would like to know what the advice of the
> group would
> be.
> Buck

Well Buck, Are you planning to entertain under your car? Who would see it
if you went either way?  If you went with the touch-up idea, you can use
some roofing patch tar, and some lacquer thinner, to thin it down a bit,
and a parts brush to dab it in place. This will dry fairly fast, due to
the thinner, and leave a texture from dabbing. This fills in the "hole",
and looks smooth in the overall appearance. Plus you can touch up any
time with similar results.  Just an idea, that might save time and labor.
Tom

Cancel your low-carb diet. Lose weight. Choose your own
foods. Learn more about our program at:
caaccM7b7yoMzf/ Dr. Smith

----

b7yoMz.