Re: Gas Prices

Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or
Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically
invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
caaccMMb7yoMza/ Sharebuilder

Having the kind of cars we have and knowing what they can do,the price of gas shouldn't even be on the radar. Mine will be a daily drive at least 6-7 months out of the year when she's finished. I figure maybe 10mpg,and that's being generous...

George
64 Polara 426W

Cam Cutler <c.cutler@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Empower your Team with Remote Access. GoToMyPC Pro
provides your organization with instant remote access to
email,files, applications and network resources in real
time. FREE TRIAL:
caaccMSb7B6Msa/ ExpertCity

Here in western Canada the gas for regular unleaded is 91.9 a litre
which converted to the Imperial gallon is $4.18 converted to the US
gallon it is $3.57 . That is the end of the, "I'll just put in $5.00 to
get me home," I live out of town and it might get me home but not back
in!! One of the things I love about the US is the competition. You can
have an intersection with 4 different gas stations and in most cases
each will be a different price, Here they are all identical for 200
miles in each direction, right down to the .9, I think it is called
"COLLUSION" But I am with you all for our muscle cars, the exhilaration
when 'Matting It' far exceeds the price of gas.

Cam Cutler / Penticton BC / Canada
65 Satellite 426W 4speed
66 Charger 383 4Barrel
69 Coronet R/T

Cancel your low-carb diet. Lose weight. Choose your own
foods. Learn more about our program at:
caaccM7b7B6Msf/ Dr. Smith

----