Neal

Empower your Team with Remote Access. GoToMyPC Pro
provides your organization with instant remote access to
email,files, applications and network resources in real
time. FREE TRIAL:
caaccMSb7yoMza/ ExpertCity

Neal Neal Neal, yer thinkin too hard.
No it doesn't ride funny and don't be puttin no dang sway bar on it either. Why you ask? Because when you move the springs in the bottom plates also move in . the bottom plates mount the shocks and so the shocks are now more vertical as opposed to angled like they were before . this makes the shock more effective and so it evens out the sway thing. I have driven past 120mph in the quarter with this set up(69 Dart). No sway no trouble even under severe braking etc.
The spring sits in the frame rail and if you did it right, ride height should be unchanged from stock.
Really Neal , is all this really necessary? I think you could hang bigger tires than you would ever need on the stock deal and with offsetting the front hangers and offset rear hangers you should be able to run 275X60s even. How much tire do you need. ?
I can get the front wheels up off the ground on a good day with my 63 Max Wedge with just 255X60 BFGs in a stock wheel well with no spring relocation (63 Dodge)
I still have lots of room. Much to the inside and over an inch to the wheel well lip outside. Car sits at stock height and level.
Car hooks so hard my wife wont ride in it unless i swear to drive"NORMAL " (whatever the heck that is!) How much more does one need?
Your car is virtually the same car exactly with a different grill and hood.
The real fun is taking these things out on the street in what looks like bone stock trim and wackin the backhalfed brand X boys into oblivion. Despite what they say they live in constant fear of these 62 to 65 Mopars cause they know in thier hearts they are very very dangerous cars to fool with. If they can get you away from the good design by planting doubts in your mind and getting you to duplicate thier setup then you become non threatening cause yours is now like theirs. And it sure as heck don't scare them.
Rule #1 for Mopar guys. "Never take advice from Camaro owners. It is not you they are trying to help!"
Now i know you already know better than that but i had to say it before others get caught in that trap
Don
Yeah we're both over 50  and both squareheads as well.

Let University of Phoenix make 2004 your year. Evening,
weekend or FlexNet® classes ? over 130 locations. Look
into our programs and get the degree that gets you going!
caaccMPb7yoMzf/ UOP

----

b7yoMz.