RE: AFB carb problem

Domains as low as $4.95!
Limited Time! ICANN Accredited GoDaddy!
caaccM5b7yoMza/ GoDaddy

I just got an email back from the carb restorer, and he asked that I
mail them back to him and he'll correct the problem ASAP.  I'll be on
vacation for a week, so hopefully they'll come back the same time I get
home...Brian

HoustonDB@xxxxxxx wrote:

> In a message dated 5/5/2004 4:27:18 PM Central Daylight Time,
> jsbs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> Houston,
> I had problems with fuel percolation on both my 440 & 413 engines.  A
> 1/2" phenolic spacer between the manifold and carb fixed that issue.
> Brian
> I currently have the phenolic spacer on my poly and that helped a
> little.  I
> plan on blocking the crossover this summer though and I think that will
> help a
> lot.
>
> Houston

'64 Belvedere
Woodstock, IL.

Sponsor a child today through Children International.
Give a desperately poor child hope for a brighter future.
For only $18 a month you can make a difference!
caaccM4b7yoMzf/ Children's Int'l

----

b7yoMz.