Re: racers -- more

Cancel your low-carb diet. Lose weight. Choose your own
foods. Learn more about our program at:
caaccM7b7yoMza/ Dr. Smith

> This neat "racer talk" reminds me of what it was like back then. >
> .
> Gary H.
>

> Ohmamn,yeah i get weird gushy feelings around cars and races when I think about my youth, I am getting old enuf now that I actually have a youth.
  Wandering in the same junkyards I wandered in 22 years ago as a kid
  makes me feel creepy, like i am a ghost. I love to feel creepy.OnetimeI
  almost started to cry out there.
   I grew up in the 70s, you older guys are lucky in a way.
    Makes me want to go see some night races.
     I remember sitting next to Pops at the Balboa drag strip, ( when we
     had one here in town before noise complaints shut it down) , a jet
     or rocket car was there, a hot summer night, could feel ther heat
     blast. The strip was still there the last time I went out and looked
     , all grown over.
   Summers here guys, get to the races.
   Neal Zimmerman, Eugene Oregon

Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or
Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically
invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
caaccMMb7yoMzf/ Sharebuilder

----

b7yoMz.