No rest for the weary

Let University of Phoenix make 2004 your year. Evening,
weekend or FlexNet® classes ? over 130 locations. Look
into our programs and get the degree that gets you going!
caab6aBb7yoMza/ UOP

Howdy,

<Rant on>

The top & bottom ads are back.  Dammit.  I understand
the free enterprise nature of our society, but at the same
time I am sick and tired of someone trying to sell me
something at every possible moment and in every
possible medium.  They even run commercials on
public television these days, disguised as "major
funding provided by" blurbs.  Like advertisers don't
supply all the "major funding" for other networks?.  At
least those folks are honest enough not to disguise the
fact that they're after your money.

I, for one, would be willing to pay for use of this great
email list if doing so would relieve us of the constant
shill.

<Rant Off>

On topic:  I'm sick and tired of losing wheel covers
off my car.  They go on tight, but the next time you look
one is gone again.  I'm thinking of going to dog dishes
or aftermarket baby moons.  They don't look as good,
but at least they might stay on the friggin' car.

Regards,
Allen Sullivant
Brentwood, Tenn.
62 Dart 440 See-dan