New Swap Meet Listings

Hi all,

Below are the newest listings on the '62 to '65 Swap Meet.

Enjoy!

Gary H.

============

FOR SALE:

1963 Plymouth Savoy 2 dr  sedan, viper clear kote red, on rostisery,
underneath scraped, blasted, painted red. No trunk, or floor pans
replaced. Excellent California body and title.  Everything new, redone,
or replaced. Nostaigia 450 cu in engine.  -1 crossram with new Carter
carbs, linkage, bracket and cable. Short block 1970, steel crank, Ross
pistons, Comp 590 cam, Milidon pan, windage tray, high volume oil pump.
906 heads rework 2.14-1.81 s/s valves, bronze guides, 10 locks, Comp
springs, Sharp roller rockers, Stage 2 porting.   Push button 727 trans,
manual valve body. 5.0
lever, new style front shaft, slip yoke tail shaft, turbo action
j-convertor. Everything listed so far has less than 1/2 hr run time. New
drive shaft and joints. Later style 8 3/4 rear end 4:56-1 clutch
SureGrip. 742 case s/s springs, frame tied. New master cyclinder, brake
lines, gas lines, brakes, hoses, cyclinders, shocks.  Interior-dash
redone by Special T's, new carpet, head liner, door panels, brake, gas
pedals. Door handles dash knobs. Plus lots more.  Car is a beautiful
nostaigia car, everything works. Could be driven on street. $26000.00
moparraceman@xxxxxxx (April 25, 2004)

1965 Dodge Coronet 500~2 door hardtop with factory buckets, console, and
floor shift.

This car is a virgin 2 owner California car, sold new in Los Angeles. A
very rare find in this 'little old lady' condition. Completely stock-no
modifications. Excellent body and floor pan (floors still have factory
paint on underside of car). It has virtually no rust. No rust repairs.
The body is very straight with the exception of a slightly damaged left
front fender.

Bucket seats and console with floor shift automatic. 318 V/8, runs and
drives very well. Brakes rebuilt, top end rebuilt, recent tires,
alternator, etc. Lights and blinkers work, charging system works, smooth
shifting, does not get hot, current tags on old California blue plates.
Blue paint has been redone but white top is believed to be original.
Service history and original owner's manual included.

Last owner had the car for 10 years and drove it daily. Car has 104,000
original miles. Smooth and quiet freeway cruiser. If you want to build a
big-block clone, you couldn't ask for a better car to start with. If you
want to keep it stock, it will be a very simple restoration. Can be
driven anywhere. Located in Santa Barbara, California. Buyer will be
happy with
this one! Price is $6500  email: motorama@xxxxxxx (805)969-2787 (April
25, 2004)

Parts For Sale

After selling my 1962 Dodge Custom 880 last year I have numerous parts
left over that I am willing to sell off as a package deal.
Large items are hood and door complete. Many small items including
literature and a 1962 Mopar parts book and service manuals. A lot of
trim work and other items. I will not ship large parts. I prefer a
package deal on it all and that would be the best price in the end for
sure. Kevin Schober, Newark NY 14513  sschobe1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (April
25, 2004)

WANTED:

Wanted for 1964 Plymouth Sport Fury: interior, rear, chrome on deck lid,
front grill. Yungunz001@xxxxxxx (April 25, 2004)

Wanted. 1965 Coronet front fenders and right quarter panel.
JohnSandManN@xxxxxxxxxxxx (April 25, 2004)

----

b7yoMz.