Poly intake manifolds

Your opinion counts! We?re conducting a survey for a
computer service/repair company. When you complete our
survey, you will also be entered into a drawing for one of
ten $100 prizes. Just click
caab6PVb7yoMza/ Val Rad
I started with the Weiand 4bbl and a Daytona Cams cam with these specs:

Cam duration @.050=212 degrees Intake & Exhaust.Valve lift .420" Lobe
center 110 Valve lash .012 both valves  Hot

I then swapped in a 3:55 rear end which made the car a LOT lighter :-)

I bought a P600 3-deuce manifold, but had a lot of trouble finding carbs, so
it is sitting unused in my garage.

I then bought the Weiand dual-quad intake and 2 500 CFM Edelbrock manual
choke carbs.  I installed an electric choke on one of the carbs, and this is
what I'm currently driving.

The jury is still out as I really haven't "dialed it in" yet ... mainly
because I don't really know how :-)

Am having a blast, though...

Regards,
Brian Safford
'62 Dodge Dart 440

Your opinion counts! We?re conducting a survey for a
computer service/repair company. When you complete our
survey, you will also be entered into a drawing for one of
ten $100 prizes. Just click
caab6Pib7yoMzf/ Val Rad
----

b7yoMz.