RE: How to use this mail list - (2)

Bounces like rubber! Shatters like ceramic! Discover Crazy
Aaron's Thinking Putty in grown up handfuls. It's the
creativity unleashing, mood enhancing desk toy!
caab7pJb7yoMza/ Crazy Aaron Enterprises

All,

To clarify, I *did* intend to send the mail message below to everyone.

"Usability" of the '62 to '65 Mopar "Mail List" Clubhouse is of interest
to everyone. :)

Regards,
Clubhouse Administrator

Gary H. wrote:

> Hello Scott,
>
> That's a good question!
>
> There are a couple 'help' Web pages that give an overview of the
> Clubhouse discussion guidelines.
>
> Briefly, these guidelines are designed to help make the discussion stay
> on-target (related to '62 to '65 Mopars) and to remain a general
> discussion of interest to all '62 to '65 Mopar fans, rather than a
> barrage of personal e-mails between two people. That is, e-mails with
> high personal interest content but low general interest content (e.g.,
> mails like "I'll meet you at 7AM to buy that 426 Hemi") are best sent
> between 2 people, not to all 500+ members.
>
> But there's not much posted on "usability" 'after' you join in the Mail
> List. Thanks for pointing that out.
>
> I'll put together some thoughts about that in the next few/couple days.
>
> Regards,
> Clubhouse Administrator
>

> Scott Underwood wrote:
> >

> > Greetings all.
> >
> > I have been a member of this mail list for months, but have only sent an
> > email to it once or twice because I find it very cumbersome to use.  I
> > have
> > been subscribed to the daily digest method in order to receive the msgs,
> >
> > but
> > they are just as cumbersome to keep up with as the actual Topica email
> > discussion list is.  I just switched over to receive my email msgs every
> > time one is posted, so I have yet to see if that is any easier.
> >
> > So what are you folks doing or using in order to most effectively use
> > this
> > mail list?  There has got to be a secret to it somewhere.
> >
> > Please, I am not trying to sound like I am complaining, just trying to
> > figure the list out so that I can become involved without tearing my
> > remaining hair out while trying to follow a thread.  :)
> >
> > Thanks.
> >
> > Scott
> >
> > 63 330 2-door sedan
> > Mopar to ya

Your opinion counts! We?re conducting a survey for a
computer service/repair company. When you complete our
survey, you will also be entered into a drawing for one of
ten $100 prizes. Just click
caab6Pib7yoMzf/ Val Rad
----

b7yoMz.