How to use this mail list

Your opinion counts! We?re conducting a survey for a
computer service/repair company. When you complete our
survey, you will also be entered into a drawing for one of
ten $100 prizes. Just click
caab6PVb7yoMza/ Val Rad

Greetings all.

I have been a member of this mail list for months, but have only sent an
email to it once or twice because I find it very cumbersome to use.  I have
been subscribed to the daily digest method in order to receive the msgs, but
they are just as cumbersome to keep up with as the actual Topica email
discussion list is.  I just switched over to receive my email msgs every
time one is posted, so I have yet to see if that is any easier.

So what are you folks doing or using in order to most effectively use this
mail list?  There has got to be a secret to it somewhere.

Please, I am not trying to sound like I am complaining, just trying to
figure the list out so that I can become involved without tearing my
remaining hair out while trying to follow a thread.  :)

Thanks.

Scott

63 330 2-door sedan
Mopar to ya