RE: Cruisin'

Your opinion counts! We?re conducting a survey for a
computer service/repair company. When you complete our
survey, you will also be entered into a drawing for one of
ten $100 prizes. Just click
caab6Pib7yoMza/ Val Rad
Gary,
I'll offer this as an option to help over heating problems.  I run a 160
degree thermostat in my cars.  I know that isn't done anymore, but that
was a normal practice for many motorists during the summer months, when
I was growing up.  I never drive my '64 in the winter, and the 160
thermostat still keeps my wife warm on the chilly spring and fall
nights.  I also use a 7 blade fan, which is probably standard practice
for many of our members...Brian

Gary Futrell wrote:

>   Just got back last evening from cruisin' Meridian in
> Oklahoma City while the National Street Rod
> Association car show is in town this weekend. It was
> bumper to bumper as usual and the local police try
> their best to spoil everyone's fun. I continue to be
> amazed at the attention my old 64 Fury gets from
> everyone. I was stopped many times from the 18-20 year
> old crowd, saying they loved the body style, and asked
> what make and year it was. There may be hope yet for
> this generation. Met a guy from Amarillo drivin' a 40
> Dodge Coupe with a 360/727. Good to see these guys
> stay with the Mopar drivetrain. He said he has two 65
> Coronets and just got through giving his son a 64
> Sport Fury. The 64 overheated a little in the stop and
> go traffic. Gotta get that fan shroud on today, before
> I head back tonight.
>
>   Gary

'64 Belvedere
Woodstock, IL.

Bounces like rubber! Shatters like ceramic! Discover Crazy
Aaron's Thinking Putty in grown up handfuls. It's the
creativity unleashing, mood enhancing desk toy!
caab593b7yoMzf/ Crazy Aaron Enterprises

----

b7yoMz.