Re: Aftermarket Mufflers

**** Bounces like rubber! Shatters like ceramic! ****
Discover Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty in grown up
handfuls. It's the creativity unleashing, mood enhancing
desk toy!
caab5n2b7yoMza/ Crazy Aaron Enterprises

i use magnaflows on my 70 300 hurst with 440tnt.  sound real good at idle.
the tail pipes exit in the stock location at the bumper.  but at 70 mph my
wife and i can actually talk to each other without YELLING.  but like i said
outside of the car at idle, we to say the least, the car sounds real healthy
:-)
did i mention that magnaflows flow as well as flowmasters or dynomaxes.  i
have dynomaxes on my 66 satellite and they are too loud.  there is no way i
can sneak home at night from the sports bar in it.  my dogs start barking
when the car turns the corner on to our street and i live at the end of the
block......

john

**** Bounces like rubber! Shatters like ceramic! ****
Discover Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty in grown up
handfuls. It's the creativity unleashing, mood enhancing
desk toy!
caab4CEb7yoMzf/ Crazy Aaron Enterprises

----

b7yoMz.