From: Robert neal zimmerman <northwestweirdo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: portable magnaflux kits
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 11:53:29 -0800

**** Bounces like rubber! Shatters like ceramic! ****
Discover Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty in grown up
handfuls. It's the creativity unleashing, mood enhancing
desk toy!
caab5n2bWhUHTa/ Crazy Aaron Enterprises

So , Dave, what do you do? stand it on the flange? Hit it anywhere
with the wrench, or a certain spot? Never heard of this.
Neal Zimmerman, Eugene Oregon
On Mon, 29 Mar 2004 09:54:11 -0600, "Dave Casey" <dcasey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
said:
> Are you looking for savings on products you use everyday?
> Visit Quality Health today and see the coupons, free
> samples and special offers our members enjoy each and
> everyday.
> caab3ozb7k6SJa/ Ivo Interactive
>
> Well for steel cranks (the only kind I'd care to use anyway), my
> magnaflux
> kit is a wrench. If it rings when you hit it, its not cracked.
>
> Dave Casey

caab4CEbWhUHTf/ Crazy Aaron Enterprises

----

Get tax tips, tools and access to IRS forms ? all in one place at MSN Money! http://moneycentral.msn.com/tax/home.asp

**** Bounces like rubber! Shatters like ceramic! ****
Discover Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty in grown up handfuls. It's the creativity unleashing, mood enhancing desk toy!
caab4CEb7yoMzf/ Crazy Aaron Enterprises

----

b7yoMz.