RE: Another header problem

Are you looking for savings on products you use everyday? Visit Quality Health today and see the coupons, free samples and special offers our members enjoy each and everyday.
caab3ozb7yoMza/ Ivo Interactive

I got the new headers in my 65 coronet wth 440. i got them off e-bay for $100. They were the doug thorleys.they fit great on the pass side with lots more clearance where the collector runs by the trans pan. the drivers side was a pain in the a$$ but did go in. I had to remove the fan shroud, power steering box, steering column, motor mounts, and all plugs and studs and starter. I called the manufacturer and he claimed it was made to fit with the original starter(Wrong) it fits but one tube is touching the starter... How much clearance do i need to beat into it? or should i go and uninstal (don't want to do this again) that side again and go for the mini starter... My body aches from rolling around under it al day Sat. with my luck the starter is the next thing to go..

Are you looking for savings on products you use everyday? Visit Quality Health today and see the coupons, free samples and special offers our members enjoy each and everyday.
caab5n1b7yoMzf/ Ivo Interactive

----

b7yoMz.