64 Plymouth Sport Fury For Sale- regretfully

64 Plymouth Sport Fury For Sale- regretfully

**** Bounces like rubber! Shatters like ceramic! ****
Discover Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty in grown up
handfuls. It's the creativity unleashing, mood enhancing
desk toy!
caab4CEb7yoMza/ Crazy Aaron Enterprises

Looks like I am going to put my project up for sale.
Doesn't look like I will have time to work on it and
it kills me to see it just sit in the garage.  Pretty
much everything but the roof is down to bare metal and
I have cut out and replaced 99% of the rust so far.
It wouldn't take a person long to get it ready to
paint.  Trunk floor is solid, floor pan is pretty
good, there are a few small spots I have cut out and
am in the process of welding in new metal.  The car is
pretty much complete, only missing a few trim pieces.
I will try to list a few things about the car, for
more infor email me off list or call me at
417-337-1673 and I'll tell you all I can.  you can
also see a couple before and current pics of the car
at

http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-harbison64

I have a lot more pics so email me if there is
something special you want to see.

Info on car:
*64 Sport Fury 383 4 speed car, 383 is gone
*68 Road Runner 8 3/4 Rearend (new seals, bearings,
cleaned and painted with POR)
*742 center with 3.23 posi
*right rear quarter has been replaced with a used one
from donor car
*left lower rear quarter replaced with new patch
panel.
*I believe I have all interior pieces, but everything
needs reocovered.
*Fiberglass ram charger style hood scoop
*I also have original 8 3/4 for car
*Included will be a 74? 440 block (needs bored), steel
crank, 452 head castings
*all glass is good except windshield
* I have roughed in a lot of the body work, I am by no
means a pro, but it won't take a lot of effort to get
it ready for paint.

This car is located in Kimberling City, MO.  I'm
asking $2500.

Thanks,
Tom Harbison