  From: Bob Talley<mailto:rtalley@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2004 11:26 AM
  Subject: Re: Galen Govier - A Story you probably haven't heard

  Since Galen is not a member of this list perhaps we should
  arrange to give him the chance to defend himself. Doesn't seem fair
  to hear only one side or third party stories.

  In full disclosure I have known Galen about 20 years,
  not as a close friend but just from car events. He has never
  done anything that I am aware of that I would find offensive
  and he certainly has added a lot to the Mopar car hobby.
  Particularly note the recent article in MCG where he gives
  some VIN info on phony cars.

  In my opinion it would be stupid to try some of the stunts
  mentioned when you are trying to develop a solid reputation
  that is important to his business.

  Bob