Re: Galen Govier books

I, too, know Galen well. Call him evil -- that's ludicrous! Here's a guy who
not only helps, for a fee, identify and authenticate your car (within his
realm of knowledge), but also publishes material that is useable for you to ID
parts, castings and the like.

For me, Galen is a saint. He had a note in his file from a man in Michigan
who had a 71 Hemi Charger Torqueflite and the letter included the serial number
that was stamped on the trans.That letter was dated 8 years earlier. I
received a call one day from Galen who informed me that he had found the original
trans to my Hemi car. That information was supplied to me freely. And, he does
that for free anytime he finds something that belongs to someone's car -- a car
that he has a record of.

Before one speaks ill of another, best to do a little research or, better
yet, use their services and make up your own mind.

Sherwood Kahlenberg