Break In

I've asked this of you guys before and I can't find the replies. New puta
after the old one crashed.
My 65 Belv got put aside for a little while after I found the 64 Belv and
have been concentrating on that for the past few months.
My 361 is was rebuilt last Fall and is now bagged in the basement on an
engine stand.
I found a Mopar nut with an amazing engine shop, flow bench and engine dyno
in RI.
The engine was only turned a few times to check oil pressure and compression
when rebuilt so it's not really broken in yet.
The dyno will also be the break in of the engine and I know how critical
breaking in the new lunati cam is so I'm asking for suggestions again.
For what it's worth, I'm trying to achieve 325 HP.  That was my goal with
the rebuilder and keep a smooth idle.
The engine has to be fired up to do the first few pulls on the dyno.
How would you guys suggest I proceed or tell the dyno guy to proceed for a
nice easy break in?  20 minutes of smooth acceleration and deceleration or
one hour or two?  How many oil changes?  What oil?  Filters every time?  I
plan to use synthetic eventually.  I want to have a good idea before I ask
him for his recommendations.
I'll be taking a video and pictures if anyone's interested.
Another new horizon for me here and I need just a little guidance before
heading down that road.
Thanks

Tom Duross

----