Scam awarness!!!!! Please check it out guy's and gal's.

Scam awarness!!!!! Please check it out guy's and gal's.

 I just had a scam attempted in the purchase of my 59 apache. It was a bogus
check from care first bluecross blueshield, they verified that it was a bogus
check in the amount of 7,500.00. The persons responsible even called me from
Saudi Arabia today, using the name John T. Lennon. He wanted me to western
union him 6,300.00 back as shipping and his share of the two party deal, and the
payment was supposed to go to Amsterdam!

 If anyone wants more info on this scam attempt, or just wants to talk about
it, feel free to email me at  georlrs@xxxxxxx    I have emails, and PICS of
check.
 We all have to look out for eachother ya' know?

 Thanks, Don