Re: dumb thread

My first car can be seen on the '62-'65 Mopar website, a '65 Coronet 440.  My
parents bought it for me when I was 15 for $1100 and my father and I fixed it
up and made it into a nice driver for high school.  Traded for stuff to fix
it up!  Then senior year I bought another '65 Coronet 440, also seen on the
website.  Paid for that one selling tires and service at Western Auto...boy I
miss that job!

Rick Rice
'64 Fury (paid for working for Crown Dodge)
5 '65 Coronets (various ways I paid for them)
'65 Belvedere II (paid for working for Crown Dodge)
'67 Fury II Wagon (sold some exhaust manifolds)
'86 600 SE Turbo (side jobs...shhhhh)
'95 Dakota Sport (paid for working for Western Auto and Crown Dodge)

----

b7yoMz.