RE: Mopars at the Strip,Last Call

I talked with Mike Tuesday and he will be there. Lets meet
at his booth (Schumacher) at noon on Sat. I don't think there is
anything
going on on Fri, just Sat and Sunday.

Earl

Agree! One of the best benefits of this virtual Mopar Clubhouse is to
get to meet members in person in real time.

I don't recall a specific meeting time set for Mopars at the Strip show
March 19, 20, 21, though.

My suggestion is for someone who is familiar with the show setup pick a
spot and time to meet.

Last I heard, Steve from Imperial Services was to be at the Schumacher
Creative Services vendor booth. Maybe meet at the Schumacher Creative
Services vendor booth each day at some preset time, for example 2PM? I
can't confirm if Schumacher WILL be there though. I also read that
Kramer Automotive will have a vendor booth at the show. That perhaps
would also be a place to meet.

Any non-vendor landmarks at the show to meet at?

I'll post the meeting choice on
http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/gatherings.html

Sorry I can't make it. Looks like
fun!http://www.moparsatthestrip.com/2004/greg_luneack_no_redirect.html

Gary H.

p.s., Someone snap a picture of the group that meets & send it to me
please.

Earl Helm wrote:

> Lets come up with it today, because I won't be on line after 5pm
> today.
>
> Earl
>

> I'm sure I missed it during my topica downtime,but is there going to
> be
> a meeting spot and time on any of the days?
>
>   Dave Walters
>   Denver, Co.

----
directly to that person.  I.e., send parts/car transactions and
negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended
recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will
protect your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the
content signal to Mopar topic.  Thanks!

----

b7yoMz.