Re: 413

A990 cars were B Body Belevederes.65 Fury is a C Body.

George

Jeff Adams <ledman_70@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
My buddy has a 65 Fury 2 dr sedan he's holding for his nephew. I've been
trying to talk him outta it to do a A990 clone. It's in good shape and has a
bucket/console interior. His nephew isn't interested anyway.
Jeff

>From: lxpg1@xxxxxxx
>To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: 413
>Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 15:22:38 EST
>

>In a message dated 3/15/2004 1:31:07 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>earlh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>
> > Kool, don't get me fired up about a C body. I have wanted to do one
> > of those for a long time.
>

> Get yourself a C body Earl. There isnt a better value out there. The
>C's
>dont have a high resale value unless you have something really special but
>they are very inexpensive to buy. A lot of them have very good mills in
>them,
>especially the older ones. I have my 63 Custom 880 (not technically a C)
>and I
>only paid 750.00 for the car. Thats the best bang for the buck I have
>unless you
>count my 66 Dodge Polara convertible. I only paid 350.00 for that but she
>needed a lot of work.
> Oh yeah I almost forgot. The ride is so nice and smooth. Lots of fun.
>Bob
>
>--
>
>----
>Please address private mail -- mail of interest to only one person --
>directly to that person. I.e., send parts/car transactions and
>negotiations as well as other personal messages only to the intended
>recipient, not to the Clubhouse public address. This practice will protect
>your privacy, reduce the total volume of mail and fine tune the content
>signal to Mopar topic. Thanks!
>
>'62 to '65 Mopar Clubhouse Discussion Guidelines:
>http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html.

Get business advice and resources to improve your work life, from bCentral.
http://special.msn.com/bcentral/loudclear.armx

----

Do you Yahoo!?