RE: 65 Satellite front sway bar

I got one off a 66 charger and it is the newer style setup with the end lings connected to the lower control arm. the front brackets look like they would fit with some new holes, but you would still need the newer style lower controle arms or weld a set of perches to the old ones....

From: Mark Parsons <sixfivemopar@xxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: 65  Satellite front sway bar
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 09:16:40 -0800 (PST)

I think the '66 is still the strap-on style (i.e., clamps to the strut rods), but I don't know if it is exactly the same as the '65. I've seen the '66 before and it seems very similar at first glance.

Mark Parsons
'65 Bel II
'65 Valiant Signet 'vert

"Westerlund, Ken" <kwesterlund@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I know the early 66 is NOT the same as the 67 setup.

-----Original Message----- From: nover@xxxxxxxx [mailto:nover@xxxxxxxx] Sent: Friday, March 12, 2004 1:33 PM To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx Subject: Re: 65 Satellite front sway bar

Cam to the best of my knowledge the 65 uses the same k-member as the 62-
64 B Body cars and they had the clamp on the strut rod type sway bar
assembly. To use the 66 you'll need the 66 up K memeber or build custom
mounts. I am trying to build these for my 64 Sport Fury but not having
much luck. Hope this helps.
Nico Over
Va. Beach, Va.
2 64 Sport Fury

----

----

Do you Yahoo!? Yahoo! Mail - More reliable, more storage, less spam -- [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

----

Frustrated with dial-up? Lightning-fast Internet access for as low as $29.95/month. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200360ave/direct/01/

----

b7yoMz.