New Swap Meet Ads

Hi all,

Below are the latest ads put on the '62 to '65 Mopar Swap Meet.

Enjoy!

Gary H.

=======

FOR SALE:

1964 Dodge Polara 500 2dr. hardtop. Fresh 10.5:1 440 engine, TCI 727
transmission, red with red interior, very straight and solid California
car
with one repaint. Has run as quick as 10.83 @123 mph in the quarter,
4.10
Richmond gears, Art Morrison 8-point cage, manual steering and
breaks, currently registered for the street with clear CA title.
$12,500/obo
Alan 510-638-7366. (March 14, 2004)

1964 Dodge Dart GT 273, factory Hurst 4-speed, white with red bucket
seat interior, Edelbrock intake and Carter carb; also have
originals, runs great, new clutch, belts, hoses, fuel pump, etc. Stock
wheels and hubcaps, currently registered California car, very original
overall. $3,750/obo Alan 510-638-7366. (March 14, 2004)

WANTED:

Wanted, Big block pushbutton 727 that will work with early Valiant
shifter
(63). Preferably in or near Colorado, I have a good late big block 727
short shaft  trans for a possible trade. Also looking for hi-perf big
block parts . Please E-mail me at pito63@xxxxxxxxxxxx Thanks (March 14,
2004)

----

b7yoMz.