Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 14 updates in 4

Abridged summary of 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - 14 updates in 4 topics

1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Google Groups
Today's topic summary
View all topics
!962 Plymouth Sports Fury 2 Dr Ht Parts car For Sale
"Paul L. http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-le" <pjlenn@xxxxxxxxx>: Mar 06 07:54AM -0800

Russell, knowing I have a buyer should speed up the purchase of the new
one. I'll keep you posted.

Paul L

On Friday, February 26, 2016 at 1:37:47 PM UTC-6, Mark Evans wrote:
...more
"Paul L. http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-le" <pjlenn@xxxxxxxxx>: Mar 06 02:50PM -0800

Rich, did you hit one wrong key? The p/n SUM-3811425 is a 26" wide rad.
While SUM-3811424 is 22" wide.

Paul L.