Re: Check out Plymouth : Fury Sport Fury in Plymouth | eBay Motors

Re: Check out Plymouth : Fury Sport Fury in Plymouth | eBay Motors

David and all,

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/ybnormal1313/m.html?hash=item43b5c473f2&item=290812359666&pt=US_Cars_Trucks&rt=nc&_trksid=p4340.l2562 is the link to the listings so far.

Also, a reminder that the '62 - '65 Mopar Mail List Guidelines say:

"No Spam, or Unsolicited Commercial Email (UCE) is allowed on the Clubhouse Mail List Discussion. If you are a Clubhouse member and you have items to auction on Ebay, it is okay to offer them for sale to people in this Mail List BEFORE you post them to Ebay, NOT AFTER. Remember that we are a Mail List Clubhouse and you should honor that commitment and give fellow Clubhouse members first shot at your items, or offer a discount. Just posting that you have items on sale at an auction like Ebay mimics sending Unsolicited Commercial Email. Please don’t do it."
http://www.1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/mletiq.html

Thanks to David for following this protocol.

Thanks,
Gary H.
62-65 Admin.