Norwalk Mo-Power Event - Day 1

And today's winner was the weather.  Light to medium rain started about 10:30 or
so and just kept coming. They called it a day about 2:30 or so.

I did get a run in.  It was the next to last pair down the track today.
Thankfully.  Car ran like a dog.  Went back to the pits and decided to go back
to basics. Checked the timing. It was at 17 degrees total. (No wonder it ran so
bad!)  Felt like a fool for not catching that sooner. Put it back to 37 degrees
where it like to run.

Have high expectations for tomorrow. Sub 70 temp and great traction at this
track should all lead to good ETs.  Maybe this is the weekend I hit that elusive
target of a sub-12 second run.

Akron Don Gallimore
'65 Belvedere 440 powered