From: TorqueChap
Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2012 9:04 AM
Subject: Wheel Sizing for 300K?

Hi All,
Looking to get a set of Torq Thrust wheels for my 300K. Currently looking at a set that's either 15x8 or 15x8.5. Can someone please advise whether these wheels will fit the car without drama (e.g., little or no tire rub except in hard turns)?

Also, I was told that 235x55-17 is very close in diameter to the OEM wheels of 8.00x14. Does this sound right? (Unsure whether I should stick with 15" wheels or consider bumping up to 17" rims?)

Appreciate any and all thoughts on the matter.

Best,

David Morrison
300K Ram Convt
300L Convt