Re: Radiator Question

Glad to hear your success...I used a Gasden, AL shop on my 41 and did not work out to good for me. Tried to keep my money local. Radiator leaked after a couple months but the repaired it for for free. But a 41 Ply Street Rod requires the front end removed to access the radiator.......That’s why I did not chime in before....
Ollie

Sent: Friday, July 06, 2012 7:23 PM
Subject: Re: Radiator Question

In case any of you fellas wanted an update, I ended up taking Gary's suggestion and called Griffin and asked them to custom make me an "ExtremeCool" version (1.5" tubing) for my '64 Fury.  Cost me a few bucks more than the MaxCool but I figure I don't need to worry about it now.  Looks real nice, too.

Thanks, Gary!

Jim