From: Dennis C. <dennis.2914@xxxxxxxxx>
To: The 1962 to 1965 Mopar Mail List Clubhouse <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2012 10:43 AM
Subject: Mopar Related Dodge Van

I have been given a 1972 1/2 ton Dodge van that is headed for the
crusher.  It has a good LA 318 and antomatic that I am going to pull
first.

I've never pulled the engine and trans from a van, is there any tricks
and can they be pulled as one unit?

Thanks for any suggestions.  Please reply to me directly.

Dennis C.