Re: Dual Point or Elect Ign?

I use Pertronix 1 in five of my cars for several years with zero problems.  I use their coils also and remove the labels to keep the factory stock look.  To hide the second wire coming from the distributor I use heat shrink tube and just slightly shrink it to look like one wire and route it under the coil to fool the eye at shows.

Just got a Pertronix 3 to test, so far I see no gain of anything on a stock car with a 361 2bbl.  Use the P1 and spend the money you save on their coil!

      Herb

1954 DeSoto Firedome Estate Wagon 276 HEMI
1956 Plymouth Belvedere 361 4-Sale
1959 Coronet 326 Poly
1961 Belvedere Custom Suburban Wagon 318 Poly
1961 Dodge Dart Pioneer Wagon 318 Poly
1963 Fury 2D/HT 7.0L
1963 Sport Fury Convertible 361
1970 Chrysler 300 Hurst 440