RE: Mopars - PIPA and SOPA - Admin. Note

RE: Mopars - PIPA and SOPA - Admin. Note

Okay please end this thread. It is now explicitly political and beyond focus on the PIPA SOPA threat to the '62-65 Web site.  For the record, note the PIPA and SOPA legislation pieces are not sponsored by the administration but were introduced by House and Senate members.

I am turning on the "moderated" mode for the '62-'65 mail list for now. Off-topic mail will not get distributed. Feel free to contact one another or me directly to discuss the political, social, technological, economic etc.  aspects.

Thanks,
Gary H.
'62-'65 Admin.