Re: I'm thinking...

Thanks! Yea she likes it lol ima have to eventually give up my spot in the garage tho, I have a two car garage, and my car isn't gonna sit outside lol

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 11, 2012, at 10:19, Loring Days <mrcarhopp2001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey Jacob
Mom sounds like a smart lady. If you do not need to sell and like the car keep it. I am at least twice your age and have had some awsome cars and wish I did differently many many times. Especially my former Hemi Challenger Vert. My 62 W-300 former fire truck has been mine through 2 crappy marrages and my current wife knows no matter what happens I WILL still have my 62. Fortunatly she likes the truck too and they share a common date. The build date on the 62 is the same as her birthday. I will never sell a car I love again. I may not drive it all the time through rough times but I will still have it. Just my view from experience. Congrats on getting engaged. Does she like the car?? If so it's obvious to keep it.

Carhopp.net
Carhopp.info

Catering to Enthusiasts of Fine Cars, Trucks and Motorcycles
As well as any other Special Interest Transportation World-Wide
From: Jacob Fox <imfast101@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 9:05 AM
Subject: Re: I'm thinking...

Bahahahaha u said it. Thanks guys. I really dont wanna sell it, mom wants me to keep it cause she knows what it means to me. I was just entertaining the thought, I've been wanting something more muscle looking but that's prolly gonna have to wait now unless a trade comes open lol

Sent from my iPhone