Re: A Bit of Progress Update

Nico,

When I installed my TCI converter last year I had a similar problem when rotating the engine by hand. Problem was that a converter bolt was hitting the inside of the dust shield. Some trimming to the dust shield was the correction.

Nick Tiberio

FuryUs63

All, thanks for the responses. First, there is no drain plug in this converter (aftermarket). Second, we are using the flex plate to converter bolts that cam with the converter so I have to assume that they are correct. When we installed the converter we did get the double clunk so we assumed it was in correctly, Lastly will see if the bolt that was put in is not hitting something stopping the rotation. Will get back to it tonight but it appears we will have to pull the tranny back and size up the problem. Nico Over Va. Beach, Va.