Re: 64 Belvedere correct paint color?

Original white is 8358 Ditzler I believe. If you don't have to match the original you can go to a selection of new dealerships and look at the 2011 - 2012 model white-painted-vehicles and find a white that you like. Getting that paint code would be easy.

Base clear would work for the later paint. Shinier than the original single stage acrylic.

Thanks,
Gary H.